20 AMAZING WAYS TO USE YOUR APPLE CIDER VINEGAR (ACV)
Apple cider vinegar is one of the oldest and most useful remedies on Earth. It is simply made by the fermentation of apple juice. Below are 20 amazing ways you could use Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Use ACV in place of balsamic Vinegar in salad dressing. (See below for an awesome salad dressing recipe!)
- Add to your morning smoothie, but be careful it has a pretty strong taste, so add a little to begin with.
- Use it as a facial toner.
- DIY Apple Cider Vinegar as an All-Purpose Cleaner: 1 part water, 1 part ACV, 2-3 drops of your favourite essential oil. Mix in a spray bottle.
- Helps with upset stomach; it holds antibiotics properties. It soothes the stomach. (Ginger is also known for its stomach-soothing properties).
- Stop cats from biting cords around the house;rub a bit on a cotton ball and onto the cord every 4-5 days.
- Use ACV in your bath;Add ½ -1 cup to your bath wateralong with Epsom salts and lavender essential oil for a relaxing and detoxifying bath.
- Use ACV to get rid of hiccups; the sour taste of a straight teaspoon can stop hiccups.
- Clear a stuffy nose;by mixing a teaspoon in a glass of water and drinking.
- Make a fruit fly trap-Put a thin layer of ACV in a cup with a drop of dish soap. Set it out on the counter and fruit flies will (hopefully) fly in and get stuck.
- To get rid of cat urine smell;add it to the laundrywhen you wash the clothing, blanket, etc.
- Get rid of bad breath;add ½ tablespoon to a cup of water, and gargle for 10 seconds at a time until the cup is empty.
- Use apple cider vinegar to soothe a sore throat. Mix ¼ cup ACV with ¼ cup of warm water and gargle every hour.
- Beat exercise exhaustion. Lactic acid buildup in the body causes fatigues, while the amino acid ACV acts as an antidote. Add a tablespoon to a glass of water after a workout.
- To fight yeast infections, add 1½ cup to a bathtub of water and soak for 20 minutes.
- Create shiny, untangled and dandruff-free hair;add 1/3 cup ACV to 4 cups of water and pour over hair after shampooing. Leave on for a few seconds and rinse with cold water.
- Use it as a teeth whitener by gargling with it every morning; the vinegar helps remove stains and kill bacteria in the mouth and gums.
- Soothe sunburn with apple cider vinegar by massaging into the affected area.
- Get rid of acne; mix one part ACV to 3-4 parts water. Apply to skin with a cotton pad; let it sit for about 10 minutes, then rinse. Repeat three times a day.
- For removing wart; Place a cotton pad soaked in ACV on top, and secure it with a bandage. Leave on overnight, repeating for a week.
June 19, 2020
June 19, 2020
May 22, 2019